This is a past event. Registration is closed.
MayCham China in Shanghaiwill be holding an offline talk on 29th July as our Cakap-cakap series in 2022.
The talk will cover the following topics:
- What is the current private healthcare ecosystem in China, with a focus on Shanghai?
- How do you gauge the depth and breadth of a healthcare organization's clinical capabilities to better serve your needs?
- Case study: A patient with a serious condition requiring follow-up in China.
- What kind of healthcare providers does China have?
- Understanding of medical insurance plan in China.
- How to choose the right medical plan and coverage for individual, family or corporate?
Seats are limited(max 25 pax), please join us now if you are interested, look forward to seeing you in this informative session.
(Do take note that a simple meal will be provided from 6:30 - 7:00pm. The talk will commence at 7:00pm)